TERMS AND LEGAL
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on I-way co., Ltd’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on I-way co., Ltd’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by I-way co., Ltd at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on I-way co., Ltd’s web site are provided “as is”. I-way co., Ltd makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, I-way co., Ltd does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall I-way co., Ltd or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on I-way co., Ltd’s Internet site, even if I-way co., Ltd or a I-way co., Ltd authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
The materials appearing on I-way co., Ltd’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. I-way co., Ltd does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. I-way co., Ltd may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. I-way co., Ltd does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
I-way co., Ltd has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by I-way co., Ltd of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
Any claim relating to I-way co., Ltd’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Hong Kong without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
To access certain areas of our Platform, you will need to register with us. During the registration process you will be asked to submit personal information about yourself (including your name and address, date of birth, e-mail address and telephone number, and, if you make a purchase with us, payment details). By entering your details in the fields requested, you enable Pierre Cardin Writing Instrument
to provide you with the services you select.
In addition, we may also collect personal information from you when you correspond with us (for example, if you contact us with a query about one of our products or services), when you provide your details when you visit a Pierre Cardin Writing Instrument boutique or contact the Pierre Cardin Writing Instrument concierge by telephone. Please note that calls to the Pierre Cardin Writing Instrument concierge may be recorded for security, training and development purposes.
If you choose to interact with Pierre Cardin Writing Instrument via a social media platform or other third party service, we will collect the information you have provided to us through that platform.
We also collect certain information automatically about visitors to our Platform, described in the section headed “Cookies and other information that we automatically collect“, below.
We will use the information we collect from you to:
· manage and fulfil purchase and repair orders and to provide after service care;
· deal with your enquiries and requests;
· send service related communications, including announcements and administrative messages such as order confirmation;
· send you marketing communications (including e-mails) relating to us and other third party partners in accordance with your communications preferences (please see the ”Editing or deleting your personal information” section below for further information about how you can control these updates);
· conduct market research so that we can continuously improve the services we provide to our customers;
· prevent fraud and other prohibited or illegal activities and as part of our efforts to keep our Platform secure; and
· understand how our Platform is used so that we can continuously improve our Platform and services and other offerings.
I-Way Co., Ltd,
Unit 1728, 17/F., Ocean Centre, Habour City,
5 Canton Road, T.S.T., Kowloon,
Tel : (852) 2397 8222
Fax : (852) 2397 0022
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org